AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals.
View further information on why AACSB accreditation matters when choosing a business school.
The links below provide information about the School of Business Administration's Assurance of Learning (AOL) system. Intertwined with AOL is curriculum management. Curricula are impacted in various ways through assessment and review of assessment results, which drive action items aimed at continuous improvement.