Pacer Commons residence hall houses 316 returning and transfer students. Rooms are equipped with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full kitchen with a refrigerator and stove, and a furnished living room with a kitchen table.
Contact Pacer Commons
Phone Number: 803-641-3767
Resident Mentor on Duty: 803-349-5916 (For lockouts or emergencies)
Office Location: Pacer Commons, Suite 200
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,533 per semester is the rate for 2018-2019 school year. Contracts are for one school year.
Single Rooms (Generally reserved for Upperclass Students)
$2,999 per semester is the rate for the 2018-2019 school year. Contracts are for one school year.
**Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Features in Pacer Commons
- Share a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, or a four bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, furnished living/dining area, kitchen with full size stove and refrigerator
- Be within walking distance of classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- Academic Resource Center and Tutoring
- Onsite mail and package delivery
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors (RMs) to help you adjust to college life
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the apartment with wireless high-speed internet access or Ethernet Ports)
- Cable Television
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tons of free parking spaces (But a parking permit is required - register at Public Safety)
- Enhanced security features including a "three door" system: Building Front Door (card access), Apartment Door (key access), Bedroom Door (key access)
- Ample common areas for recreation and study space as well as a game room
- Computer Lab with printers on the 3rd floor
- Snack and drink machines