How Do I Get Started?

  • Contact the Veteran and Military Student Success Center 

New Student help

  • Complete the VA Educational Assistance Application. Once complete the VA Office will notify you of eligibility. 
  • At any time during this process, you need assistance; the VMSSC is open and here for your support.  Please call:(803)643-6767, email:, or stop in: Penland Building Room 107, to speak with one of our Student Success Advocates or staff members.