You have probably already seen signs around campus indicating that masks are required. All events must follow the university’s current mask policies.
Vaccines are strongly recommended, but not required for faculty, staff, and students. Vaccines are currently readily available at local pharmacies.
It is still expected that any campus member (faculty, staff, student) who tests positive with COVID-19 to report it to the COVID-19 Coordinators so contact tracing can take place.
Attached are new guidelines and revised alert levels for the campus. These are fluid and will be updated as needed.
If conditions change, or if new data and science becomes available, it will be shared with the campus community. As always, the university places emphasis on your personal safety.
Student Organization Events :
- Classrooms and campus spaces can now operate at 100% capacity. Any organization renting spaces on campus may determine their own guidelines if they differ from the university’s.
- All events must follow the university’s current mask policies.
- Masks are encouraged at outdoor events if social distancing is not possible.
- Organization is to keep record of events on Presence.
- Organization will need to plan events 2 weeks in advance to help ensure all requirements are met.
Visit www.cdc.gov for information related to COVID-19 and public health and safety guidance.