To slow the spread of COVID-19, UofSC Aiken asks everyone to take personal responsibility to protect the health and safety of UofSC Aiken University faculty, staff, students, and visitors.
All members of campus must wear cloth face coverings in all hallways, elevators, public spaces, and common areas, and when entering any campus buildings.
Cloth face coverings must also be worn in indoor and outdoor spaces where physical distancing is challenging to maintain.
In addition to wearing cloth face coverings, you must also take the following personal precautions while on campus:
- Practice physical distancing at all times (at least six feet of physical separation between yourself and others).
- Practice good personal hygiene, including washing hands frequently with soap and water or using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap is unavailable.
- Routinely clean and sanitize shared items (pens, computer equipment and other shared items)
- Adhere to the guidelines and recommendations from the CDC and federal and state governmental authorities, to protect your health and the health of the UofSC Aiken community.
Student Organization Events :
- Rooms have been limited for max capacity and recommended to follow up on room to ensure the correct capacity has been listed.
- Student are expected to maintain physical distancing and wearing a face covering.
- Organization are to keep record of events on Presence.
- Organization will need to plan events 2 weeks in advance to help ensure all requirements are met.
Visit www.cdc.gov for information related to COVID-19 and public health and safety guidance.