The IMPACT program at USC Aiken encourages students, faculty, staff, and the community to collaborate on meaningful community service projects and promotes responsible citizenship through involvement in such projects.
There are many ways to get involved!
IMPACT projects are community service projects that are offered throughout the semester at different Aiken area agencies. Past projects have benefited the Mental Health Association, the SPCA, Carriage Hill Nursing Home, Aiken Parks and Recreation, to name a few.
Volunteering has many positive benefits and outcomes:
- Learn more about yourself
- Expand your horizons
- Experience a different lifestyle
- Develop leadership and communication skills
- Promote a good cause
- Meet new people
- Explore a career through practical experience
- Make a difference in the community and in the lives of others