Wide shot of students walking through the quad

Transcript Request

Office of the Registrar

The Parchment Exchange processes requests of official transcripts.

Students with a financial balance owed to the University will not be able to order an official transcript.

If you are a current USC Aiken student

To request a transcript, log in to Self Service Carolina at my.usca.edu and select the Student Records tab, then click the "Request Your Official Transcript" link.

If you are a graduate of USC Aiken, a former USC Aiken student, or you do NOT have access To SSC

Please go to Parchment to create an account that will allow you to submit a transcript request online. All transcripts from University of South Carolina system schools are processed through the University of South Carolina-Columbia, therefore, please select “University of South Carolina – Columbia” from the drop-down selection to “send transcript from.” If you have any issues processing your request, please use the contact us button through Parchment Ordering Services.