|Business & Finance
|TUITION AND FEE PAYMENT PLAN (AKA DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN)
|January 3, 2001 (rev.) Revised August 2010
|Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance/CFO
POLICY: USCA will make available a tuition and fee payment program for any student enrolled in at least 6 USC Aiken credits with a cumulative GPA of no less than 2.0 and in good financial standing with the University of South Carolina.
1. The Tuition and Fee Payment Plan is available to students paying USCA tuition and fees who are enrolled in at least 6 hours of classes and have no less than a 2.0 grade point average. Exceptions may be made and are based upon the professional judgment of the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance and / or the Director of Business Services.
2. Students must contact the Business Services Office in person and will generally not be allowed to delay payment of more than 60% of their total bill. Exceptions may be made and are based upon the professional judgment of the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance and / or the Director of Business Services.
3. The Tuition and Fee Payment Plan fee is $75.00.
4. Initial payments for student with significant pending financial aid or other identified resources (i.e. delayed international wire transfers) may be less than 40 % of the balance and the administrative Payment fee of $75.00 may be waived. Any such initial payment adjustments or fee waivers are based on the professional judgment of the Vice Chancellor for Business and Finance, the Director of Business Services and / or Financial Aid Counselors.
5. Withdrawing from the University or dropping courses may not reduce or cancel any amount the student owes on this agreement. The student agrees to pay USCA the balance due at the date of their withdrawal from the University.
6. Failure to pay the amount as agreed will prevent the student from registering for classes in future semesters or terms and will prevent the student from receiving an official transcript of their records until the entire amount is paid. The student may not be eligible for future USC Tuition and Fee Payment Plans.
7. Any financial aid funds which are received through the University prior to the above will be applied toward the payment of the agreement.
8. A tuition and fee payment agreement may not be used by USCA faculty or staff in lieu of the available Employee tuition and fee payroll deduction plan.