Student’s graduating from our program will have the skills needed to succeed in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Learn to protect data, programs, and networks by developing skills in programming (python)
- Learn how to work well within a team
- Develop strong oral and written communication skills
- Gain familiarity with various technologies
- Learn about (and how to) cryptography, operating systems, ethical hacking, secure software engineering, cyber defense, digital forensics, and cyber ethics
Eligibility & Requirements
Total Credit Hours Earned
Following Courses Completed
- Composition and Literature
- Survey of Calculus
- Public Speaking or Interpersonal Communication
- Natural Science with a Lab
- Humanities course
- World Civilization
- American Government or American History
Students who have not completed these requirements can do so at any of our Palmetto College campuses statewide, or at any technical college. To find out if you are qualified to apply for this program, please contact a Palmetto College advisor.
Students taking a full-time course load can potentially complete this degree in 2 years if they have at least 60 degree applicable transfer hours.
Call, chat, or email us today! Our trained representatives can create a plan that takes into account your earned credits and your unique circumstances.
If you've already talked to a Palmetto College representative, go ahead and apply.