To prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus or other viruses, follow these simple precautions:
- Wash your hands regularly, using the video below as a guide
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Disinfect surfaces regularly
- Avoid close contact with someone who is sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze
- Stay home if you are sick
If you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, you should contact your health care provider.
The Medical University of South Carolina is offering free virtual COVID-19 screenings and consultations to anyone in South Carolina experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms. Use the promo code "COVID19."
Prisma Health is also offering free virtual COVID-19 screenings by using the promo code "COVID19."