The University of South Carolina Aiken and South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SC DHEC) both agree that helping students, the constituents of the University of South Carolina Aiken campus, and the Aiken community to remain sage and healthy is a priority. Additionally, by working together, the Aiken community will aid in mitigating the COVID-19 virus in our community by providing regular professional virus testing and analysis.
Free testing will be available to all UofSC Aiken students, faculty and staff, and the greater Aiken community.
Testing will take place in the parking lot of the Convocation Center,2049 Champion Way, Graniteville, SC. This is a drive-through test site, and two lines are available.
Below are details regarding the test and procedures:
- This is a saliva test.
- Do not eat or drink anything for thirty minutes before your test.
- Testing will occur 6 days/week – Wednesday through Monday, every day from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- No insurance card needed, BUT you do need a driver’s license or UofSC Aiken ID.
- SC DHEC will provide trained staff to administer the test, and follow all HIPAA guidelines and ensuing regulations.
- SC DHEC will analyze and provide results of testing within 24-48 hours of testing
- Go to rrtesting.com/uscaiken.
- Scroll down to "Click Here to Register."
- Enter your email and create a password.
- Log into your account if prompted. Then, enter your information in the fields.
- Click"Create" on the bottom. A message will appear that says "Success."
- Alert one of our staff in order to be checked in and to receive your HIPPA consent form.
- To view your results, visit rrtesting.com/uscaiken.