Program Proposal Process:
Step 1: Review proposal and development guidelines
Step 2: Request customized program proposal form
Step 3: Complete the proposal process
April-July: Proposal Development
- Consult with department chair and college dean to gain support for program concept.
- Contact the Office of International Programs to discuss the program.
- Consult with logistics provider regarding services and costs.
- Begin to work through the program proposal form process.
- Proposal reviewed and approved by department/college.
Early August: Proposal Submission Deadline
Early September: Approval or Request for additional information
OIP will work with faculty to set up program accounts, applications, etc.
September-February: Promotion and Recruitment
Dependent on the program dates this time could also include pre-departure, final trip prep, etc.
February-June: Final Trip Prep, Travel, and Program Wrap up