Why Live on Campus?
- Within walking distance of: Classes, Faculty / Staff offices, Library, Campus events, Athletic sporting events, and Dining Services
- Since USC Aiken is a small campus, it is easy to get to class on time! Save time and money; no commuting time, no gasoline expenses.
- Easy access to the SAC and meals (The Station, Pacer Market, and Starbucks)
- Easy to access professors during their office hours
- Opportunities to meet with tutors and study groups
- Immediate access to campus offices when needed – Registrar, Financial Aid, Writing Room, Center for Student Academic Achievement, etc.
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- On-site wellness center, swimming pool, and workout facility
- Study spaces in lounges, computer labs and classrooms
- 24-hour access to laundry facilities
- 24-hour access to computer lab and printer
- 24-hour assistance with problems
- 24-hour onsite police coverage
Submit a USC Aiken Housing Application
USC Aiken Freshman Housing Requirement
All newly admitted Freshman are required to live on campus for two semesters.
Fall 2019 Move In Day for New Residents
Move in day is Sunday, August 18, 2019.
Check-in at the residential building where you have been assigned a room.
Top 5 Items to Bring
- Bedding –XL Twin Sheets and mattress cover for Pacer Crossings and Pacer Commons. Twin sheets and mattress cover for Pacer Downs residents.
- Laundry and cleaning supplies
- Toilet paper
Our residential buildings are equipped with card access and 24-hour campus safety coverage and security. Your safety is our top priority.
Our residential communities will have you feeling right at home. Amenities include: wireless internet, furnished suites and apartments, study rooms, computer labs, on-site laundry facilities, and cable television. Plus, you only share a bathroom with your roommate, in all of our residential buildings.
Campus and Housing Tours
Contact USC Aiken Admissions to schedule a campus and housing tour.
If you plan a bringing a vehicle to campus, a parking decal is required.
To obtain your decal, first, apply online with University Police. Next, bring your driver's license and vehicle registration with you to the USC Aiken Police station.
University Police Office Hours
(Fall and Spring Semesters)
Monday - Friday - 8:30a.m. - 11:00p.m.
Saturday and Sunday - 5:00p.m. - 11:00p.m.
Monday - Friday - 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.