Why Live on Campus?
- Within walking distance of classes, Faculty/Staff offices, library, campus events, athletic sporting events, and dining services
- Since USC Aiken is a small campus, it is easy to get to class on time! Save time and money; no commuting time, no gasoline expenses.
- Easy access to the SAC and meals (The Station, Pacer Market, and Starbucks)
- Easy to access professors during their office hours
- Opportunities to meet with tutors and study groups
- Immediate access to campus offices when needed – the registrar, financial aid, Writing Room, Center for Student Academic Achievement, etc.
- Volleyball and basketball courts
- On-site wellness center, swimming pool, and workout facility
- Study spaces in lounges, computer labs, and classrooms
- 24-hour access to laundry facilities
- 24-hour access to computer lab and printer
- 24-hour assistance with problems
- 24-hour onsite police coverage
Submit a USC Aiken Housing Application
USC Aiken Freshman Housing Requirement
All newly admitted freshmen are required to live on campus for two semesters.