Pacer Downs is an apartment community located on campus, directly behind the Science and Engineering Building. The Pacer Downs apartment office is located next to the Pacer Market in the Community Center.
Contact Pacer Downs
Office Phone Number: 803-641-3768
Resident Mentor on Duty: 803-349-5917 (For lockouts and emergencies)
Office Location: Pacer Downs Community Center
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,596 per semester is the rate for 2019-2020 school year. Contracts are for one school year.
Double as a Single Rooms (1 person per bedroom) (when space allows)
$3,659 per semester is the rate for the 2019-2020 school year. Contract is for one school year.
**Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Features in Pacer Downs
- Share a two bedroom apartment with two bathrooms, a furnished living/dining room area, and a kitchen
- Be within walking distance of your classes, campus dining, activities, and many support services
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors to help you adjust to college life
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer with our high-speed internet access) or Ethernet ports
- Cable Television
- All utilities provided (except telephone)
- On-site laundry facilities
- Tons of parking spots (A parking permit is required - please register your vehicle at Public Safety)
- Snack and drink machines
- Onsite mail and package delivery