Pacer Crossings residence hall is an educational learning community designed for 288 first-year students. Each wing of the building has a study room, a Resident Mentor room, and three suites housing eight students and four bedrooms and four bathrooms per suite.
Contact Pacer Crossings
Phone Number: 803-644-2170
Resident Mentor on Duty: 803-349-5915 (For emergencies)
Office Location: Pacer Crossings, Room 113
Double Rooms (2 people per bedroom)
$2,596 per semester is the rate for the 2019-2020 school year. Contracts are for one school year.
**Rates are subject to change depending on Board of Trustees approval.
Features in Pacer Crossings
- Share a furnished four bedroom suite (twin extra long bed, desk, desk chair and 3 drawer dresser) with four bathrooms, a mini fridge and microwave in each bedroom, and a furnished living room
- Live in a safe environment with 24-hour Public Safety coverage
- On-site laundry facilities
- All utilities are included (except telephone)
- Cable Television
- Pacer Net (Connect your computer in the suite with wireless high-speed internet access) or Ethernet Ports
- Onsite package and mail delivery
- A Learning Center with study rooms, 8 computers, and a laser jet printer
- Enhanced security features: each entrance to the building is monitored by a security camera, while inside the "three door" system keeps students and their valuables safe. The "three door" system uses the following: Building Front Door (card access), Suite Door (key access), and Bedroom Door (key access)
- Participate in educational and social programs planned by the Resident Mentors to help you adjust to college life
- Two furnished kitchens per floor
- Tons of campus parking (a parking permit is required - please register your vehicle with University Police)
- Snack machines, common areas for recreation, study rooms in each wing of the building, and a game room