USC Aiken’s Honors Program offers academically talented, highly motivated students opportunities for enriched learning experiences both in and outside the classroom.
To this end, the USC Aiken Honors Program Director, with support and approval from the Honors Steering Committee, has created the Honors Ambassadors program. Honors Ambassadors represent student leadership roles within the USC Aiken Honors Program.
The Honors Ambassadors serve the Honors Program by
- Serving as a strong advocate for the Honors Program to the university and the outside community
- Participating in recruitment events to help promote the Honors Program
- Serving as a mentor to new Honors students
- Serving as an advocate for all Honors students by expressing needs/concerns of the students to the Honors Program Director.
- Helping coordinate and plan social activities and service learning/volunteer opportunities for the Honors students.
Morgan Bookstaver, Exercise and Sports Science)
Lindsey Calhoun, Education
Maddy Carelock, Biology
Melanie Howe, Industrial Process Engineering
Drake Jones, Math and Computer Science
Allison Swiecki, Biology
2017-2018 Honors Ambassadors:
2016-2017 Honors Ambassadors:
William Bradford Prothman-Roberts
2015-2016 Honors Ambassadors:
Front row, left to right - Megann Howard, Hazel Kelley, Samantha Lisek, Amy He, Kayce Vanpelt
Back row, left to right - Orlando Moldovan, David Gilbert, William Bradford Prothman-Roberts, Ajay Krishnakumar