USC Aiken Campus Accounts:
USC Aiken campus accounts are created by your USC Aiken Computer Services Division (CSD)/Help Desk team and include:
- Pacer Account
- @usca.edu Email Account
*** Manage your Pacer Account
All USC Aiken campus accounts are accessed using the Pacer Account (formerly known as the USCA Network Account or PacerStudent Account).
To change the password for your Pacer Account, use the appropriate information listed below and go to: http://reset.usca.edu
- User name: Enter your Pacer Account username. (This is the portion of your email address before the @ symbol. Example: The username for firstname.lastname@example.org is somebody.)
- Current password: Enter your current password. (If you don't know your current password you'll need to contact the Help Desk for assistance.)
- New password: Enter a new password. (Your new password must contain at least 8-characters and follow all other password requirements listed on the reset page.)
- Confirm new password: Reenter your new password.
If you have forgotten your password or your password is no longer being accepted, you'll need to contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- Email or call the Help Desk for assistance: We'll set your password back to the default so you can set it back up. (Go to Account Setup for Pacer Accounts and complete Step 1 to set your password.)
- Stop by the Help Desk for assistance: We'll reset your account and allow you to set a password yourself immediately. (You must bring your current USC Aiken ID Card with your for account assistance at the Help Desk.)