Human & Civil Rights Champion Awards Nominations
How to Nominate a Human and Civil Rights Champion
- All nominations for awards must be submitted on the official Nomination Form. The form may be duplicated.
Nominations may be made online or mailed.
Nominate a USC Aiken Student
Nominate an Aiken County Community Member
Nominate an ATC Student
Download Nomination Form
- Only one name may be submitted on a nomination form.
- Any person may submit a nomination for each of the three categories. (USCA Student Champion, Aiken Tech Student Champion, Aiken Community Champion)
- Each nomination form can be accompanied by appropriate supportive materials such as:
- Any person is eligible to receive the award without regard to race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or faith.
- Nominations must be received and/or postdated by 5:00p.m., Friday, November 30, 2018.
- All nominees will be contacted and invited to the January 19, 2018 Gala. In addition, the winners will be invited to the January 21 MLK Event.
- USC Aiken Student and Aiken County Community Nomination forms and support materials should be mailed to:
C/O Human and Civil Rights Champion Awards 471 University Parkway
Pickens Salley House Aiken, SC 29801
ATC Student Nomination forms and support materials should be mailed to :
Aiken Technical College
Office of Marketing and Public Relations
C/O Human and Civil Rights Champion Awards
P.O. Box 696 Aiken SC 29802
- Support materials can be picked up by the nominator after the event.