At the University of South Carolina Aiken we have had a long history of excellent Continuing Education Courses, and we are proud to offer these classes through our partner Ed2Go. We offer over 250 Credit and 600 Non-Credit classes available online. Below are some of the most popular classes we are offering at the university. These are the fastest growing job opportunities in the CSRA and the accompanying classes we offer in that field.
Office and Administrative Support
- Retail Customer Service Skills Training, Records Management
- Admin Professional with Microsoft Office 2016 (Master or Spec)
- Certified Bookkeeper
- Payroll Practice
- Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks 2018
- Certified Medical Admin Assistant
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Electronic Health Records
- Pharmacy Technician (CPhT)
Business and Information Technology
- ITIL Foundation
- CompTIA A+, Network + and Security + Certification
- Professional in Human Resources
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Full Stack Software Developer
- Unix Administration
For any online course, you will need Internet access, a non-shared e-mail address, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox Web browser, and the latest Adobe Flash and PDF plug-ins.
Most courses are Macintosh compatible. If a course is not Macintosh compatible, this information will be stated on the course's Requirements tab when you view the course details.
Some courses may have additional requirements. Please visit our Online Instruction Center for access to complete course descriptions, student evaluations, instructor biographies, requirements, and other information.
Call the Office of Continuing Education at (803) 641-3741 if you have any questions.