All courses are priced at $275 each, and, upon successful completion, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from USC Aiken for each course you have finished. Payments accepted are check, money order, and credit card.
Upon successfully completing any six courses, you will be granted a “Horse Smart” certificate from USC Aiken. Choose the areas of study you are most interested in and gain confidence around your horses, equine facilities, and anything equine. These courses will be the building blocks on which you can begin an equine career, they will give you a "leg-up" on the basic knowledge you will need when choosing a degree at a college or university specializing in equine disciplines or they will simply give you the satisfaction of pursuing personal enjoyment and enrichment.
After completing six courses and receiving your "Horse Smart" certificate, you will be entitled to take as many other courses as you like for a discounted price of $250.00 each.
- Your name, address, daytime phone number and email address you plan to use for the course;
- Name of course(s) you wish to take;
- Method of payment: check, money order, credit card (DO NOT EMAIL THE ACCOUNT #)
- If paying by check: make check payable to “USCA” and mail to USCA, Campus Box 20, 471 University Parkway, Aiken, SC 29801
- If paying via credit card: call the Continuing Education office at 803-641-3741 with your credit card number (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX)
Upon receipt of payment you will be emailed a “welcome note,” along with some study tips and your first lesson.