Offices and Divisions
Division of Computer Services
Areas of Support
- The USC Aiken network is capable of providing connected nodes gigabit backbone access for network device connectivity and Internet services.
- Users are also provided connectivity to USC Columbia via a WAN circuit with all buildings on the local campus being connected via multi-mode fiber.
- Network services such as email, file sharing, printing and web services are provided via multiple high-end servers (both physical and virtual) and network storage devices.
- Network directory services are provided by Windows Active Directory with email being provided via Microsoft Office 365.
- Each student, faculty and staff member are provided with user accounts, email and private storage on the network.
- Campus wireless network services are provided by Cisco Access points on the Academic side of campus and Aruba on the student housing side.
- Users who require it are provided off campus connectivity via a secure Juniper Virtual Private Network Appliance.