Faculty in the following units provide services, training and/or consultation in the following areas on a fee basis.
- Chemistry/Physics related problems (Analytical, Inorganic, Organic, Biochemistry, Physical Chemistry)
- For example, on important stories that gain national attention – global warming, energy, nanotechnology, forensics, etc.
- Spectroscopy work (Raman, IR, UV-Vis, NMR) with interpretation (usually by the hour or by project)
- Chromatography work (GC, GC-MS) with interpretation
- Equipment can also be rented for use by scientists in the area. Equipment available by hour typically, includes training