Each presenter should review the following guidelines and discuss any questions you may have with your mentors.
- Presenters are asked to wear their name tags during the entire event.
- At minimum, business casual attire is appropriate. Presenters should not wear jeans, tee shirts, baseball caps, or other inappropriate items of clothing.
- Cell phones must be turned off or silenced during the entire event.
- Presenters are expected to support their peers by attending the entire session to hear all oral presentations, or if presenting a poster, visiting other posters to learn about the work of other students.
- Poster presenters should hang their posters well in advance of the start of the session.
- Poster assignments will be provided on the Scholar Showcase web page (Program) prior to the event and at the Check-in table on the day of the event. Poster numbers will be attached to each board.
- Push pins will be available at the Check-in table on the day of the event.
- Poster presenter should plan to stand by their posters throughout their assigned session times.
- Poster presenters should plan a summary or "take home" message about their work for visitors to their poster.
- Thank each visitor for taking time to stop and learn about your work.
Presenters - remember to smile and enjoy the experience.
Congratulations and best wishes on a successful Scholar Showcase.