Staff member conversing with student

Student Employment

Office of Career Services


Register on Handshake to find jobs on and off campus, as well as internships and co-ops.

Federal Work-Study

For information on the Federal Work Study program, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.

On-Campus Employment for International Students

International students interested in working on campus should contact the Office of International Programs for more information.