Upon making a gift of $25 or more to any program or University department whose private funds are administered through the Aiken Partnership Board, an alum is considered a member of the USC Aiken Alumni Association. There are no additional dues.
How to Give
Thank you in advance for your support! You can make your gift to USC Aiken online through the USC Aiken Online Giving site. The website accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa. You may also designate your gift to specific areas at USC Aiken.
Alumni who wish to give directly to the Alumni Office or the Alumni Association should indicate they wish to give to Alumni Development Fund or Alumni Scholarship Funds.
After entering your gift amount on the first page, be sure "USC Aiken" is listed under your gift designation on the second page.
For more information on the ways to give and the ways you can designate your gift, please contact the University Advancement Office at 803-641-3408.
Benefits to Giving
Once alumni have given to the area of their choice, they will receive an alumni card in the mail which includes the following Pacer Privileges:
- Subscription to the USC Aiken Magazine and The Donor Report
- Subscription to the alumni E-Newsletter
- Invitations to alumni functions
- Advance notice of USC Aiken programs, conferences & special events
- Membership card
- Voting and office holding privileges in the Association
- Use of Wellness Center and Natatorium (with additional fee)