Students who are applying to enroll who have attempted university-level (postsecondary) work need to complete the following requirements:
- Application form - $100 NON-REFUNDABLE submission fee. This fee is required in order to submit your application.
- For VSIT applicants, submit official VSIT course-by-course transcript directly from VSIT to USC Aiken Admissions.
- Applicants must have a “course-by-course” evaluation with grade point average calculation completed by a credential evaluation service and submitted directly to the USC Aiken Office of Admissions from the agency (evaluations provided by students are unofficial and cannot be used to make an official admission decision). Evaluations are accepted from members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). The payment and all contact regarding this process is done directly with the evaluation service of your choice and is the responsibility of the student.
- Demonstrate English proficiency - Applicants need to demonstrate they are capable of communicating effectively in English in an academic setting. See details here.
- Financial Certification - U.S. immigration laws require every educational institution to certify that each student has adequate funding to attend school. The Office of Admissions must receive official documents (originals, not photocopies) which show evidence that you will have sufficient funding to cover the costs of attending USC Aiken. Not required for admission, but immigration documentation cannot be issued without this information. See form here.