We are unable to print transcripts, official or unofficial. Please follow the instructions below to receive your transcript.
If You Are a Graduate, Former Student, or Do Not Have Access To SSC
Please go to the Parchment Transcript Ordering Service site directly to create an account that will allow you to submit a transcript request online. If you have any issues processing your request, please use the contact us button through Parchment Ordering Services.
If You Are a Current Student
To request a transcript, log in to Self Service Carolina at my.sc.edu and select the Student Records tab, then click the "Request Your Official Transcript" link.
Request Your Official Transcript By Mail
To request a paper copy of your official transcript, complete the Official Transcript Request form. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print this form.
You may also send a written request (please print) with the following information:
- Your Full Name as it appears on your records and any other name(s) used while enrolled.
- Your USC Student ID or Last 4 Digits of SSN
- First and Last Terms of Enrollment.
- Recipient Address to which your transcript is to be mailed.
- Your Return Address, Telephone Number and Email Address.
- Written Signature and the Date. Your request will not be processed without your signature.
- Payment by check or money order made payable to USC. Transcripts will not be processed without required payment included.
Note: To request that your transcript be expedited using FedEx or another shipping service, you may include a prepared shipping label with your request.
Mail Your Request To:
Office of the University Registrar
University of South Carolina
1244 Blossom St.
Columbia, SC 29208-0001